April – October
|Annual Ticket||€ 44|
|Annual Ticket U25||€ 25|
|Family Ticket2)||€ 18|
|Group Ticket p.p. |
(groups of 10, or over)
|€ 7 |
|Children and teens |
Please note! From 22 to 30 September 2018, the »Innsbruck-Tirol Rad WM 2018« (UCI Road World Championships) will take place with a fan zone at Ambras Castle. Vehicle access to Schlossstraße and the bus park will be restricted. During the race times, there will be no vehicle access at all. Overview road closure times
Visit the FERDINAND Café & Bistro Schloss Ambras in the historic »Gothic kitchen« in the Upper Castle. Admission is free to museum and park visitors. The FERDINAND offers culinary delights every day from 10 am to 5 pm. At nice weather the inner courtyard bordered with incredible grisaille paintings al fresco hosts you in an unique ambience.
Schlosspark Ambras: Park opening hours can be found here.
At the Museum
- Payment by Debitcard possible
- Payment by Visa, Mastercard and AMEX possible
- free access to the cloak room
Audioguide in German, English, Italian and French
1) Valid for students up to age 25, senior citizens over 65 or on presentation of a valid pensioners´ ID, challenged people military and community service conscripts, unemployed persons.
2) 2 adults with up to 3 children.
3) With valid ID. Also applies to children and teens in school groups.
The possibility of price changes are subject to change and typographical errors are not excepted.