The museum is temporarily closed.
Due to the decree of the Austrian Ministry of Health and the urgent recommendation of the Austrian Ministry of Culture, all museums and locations of the KHM-Museumsverband will remain closed from March 11, 2020 until probably April 13, 2020.
We remain #closedbutactive
The digital museum is still there for you:
December – March
|Annual Ticket||€ 44|
|Annual Ticket U25 ||€ 25|
|Family Ticket2)||€ 14|
|Group Ticket p.p. |
(groups of 10, or over)
|€ 6 |
|Children and teens |
The Habsburg Portrait Gallery is open to the public from April 1st to October 31st.
The Collection of Gothic Sculpture is open to the public from April 1st to October 31st, even without a museum ticket.
Schlosspark Ambras: The park is open daily from 6.00 am. Park closure hours can be found here.
At the Museum
- Payment by Debitcard possible
- Payment by Maestro, Visa, Mastercard, Diners Club, American Express, UnionPay und Alipay possible
- free access to the cloak room
Download [PDF] General Terms and Conditions for visitors
Audioguide in German, English, Italian and French
1) Valid for students up to age 25, senior citizens over 65 or on presentation of a valid pensioners´ ID, challenged people military and community service conscripts, unemployed persons.
2) 2 adults with up to 3 children.
3) With valid ID. Also applies to children and teens in school groups.
The possibility of price changes are subject to change and typographical errors are not excepted.