- only ground Floor accessible for visitors with mobility impairments (via main entrance – inner courtyard, Gothic kitchen, St. Nicolas’ chapel, bathroom of Philippine Welser and anteroom); upper three floors (Portrait Gallery, special exhibition) not accessible for visitors wit mobility impairments
- Wheelchairs not available
- 2 public parking-spaces reserved for disabled visitors
Lower Palace (Collection of Arms and Armour, Kunstkammer):
- Entrance: near shop/ticket office, special chip available there. Members of the museums staff will accompany visitors with mobility impairments to the elevator
- Bathrooms suitable for visitors with mobility impairments located on the Ground Floor (access with Euro-key)
- Spanish Hall: accessible via outside elevator
Schlossstraße 20, 6020 Innsbruck
daily, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Admission till half an hour before closing time.
Closed during November!
The Habsburg portrait gallery and the Collection of gothic sculptures are open April to October!
April 10, 2017: openApril 11, 2017: openHoliday opening hours