- Entrance via castle gate of the Upper Castle
accessible for visitors with mobility impairments:
- the Inner Courtyard
- the FERDINAND Café & Bistro Ambras Castle
- the Chapel of St. Nicholas
- the Bathing Chambers of Philippine Welser
- not accessible for visitors with mobility impairments:
- the Collection of Gothic Sculpture
- the Habsburg Portrait Gallery
- the special exhibition
- the Strasser Collection of Glass
- Entrance under the arcades: Members of the museums staff will accompany visitors with mobility impairments to the elevator. Please ask at the shop/ticket office for the special chip
- the Armouries (Collection of Arms and Armour)
- the Chamber of Art and Curiosities (Kunstkammer)
- the Spanish Hall: accessible via outside elevator
- wheelchairs are available, please ask at the shop/ticket office
- accessible toilet located beside the arcades (access with Euro-key)
- You are welcome to bring a folding stool
there is one public designated parking space for visitors with mobility access
Schlossstraße 20, 6020 Innsbruck
daily, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Admission till half an hour before closing time.
Closed during November!
The Habsburg portrait gallery and the Collection of gothic sculptures are open April to October!
23.12.2017: open 10am–5pm24.12.2017: open 10am–5pm25.12.2017: open 10am–5pm26.12.2017: open 10am–5pmHoliday opening hours