- only ground Floor accessible for visitors with mobility impairments (via main entrance – inner courtyard, Gothic kitchen, St. Nicolas’ chapel, bathroom of Philippine Welser and anteroom); upper three floors (Portrait Gallery, special exhibition) not accessible for visitors wit mobility impairments
- Wheelchairs not available
- 2 public parking-spaces reserved for disabled visitors
Lower Palace (Collection of Arms and Armour, Kunstkammer):
- Entrance: near shop/ticket office, special chip available there. Members of the museums staff will accompany visitors with mobility impairments to the elevator
- Bathrooms suitable for visitors with mobility impairments located on the Ground Floor (access with Euro-key)
- Spanish Hall: accessible via outside elevator
Schlossstraße 20, 6020 Innsbruck
daily, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Admission till half an hour before closing time.
Closed during November!
The Habsburg portrait gallery and the Collection of gothic sculptures are open April to October!
Schloss Ambras Innsbruck is open on May Day, 2017!Holiday opening hours